Module #2: The Elements and our Physical, Mental, Emotional & Spiritual Health
With: Angela M. Tobón & Dane D. Osorio
Vital Ki Natural Health and Wellness Center
Wednesday Evenings – March 14th – April 25th (Toronto)
Time: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Location: Vital Ki Wellness Center
352 Bedford Park Ave.
These classes have been designed for those who have completed Module #1 or those that have experience with The Chakras and/or Meditation and would like to continue exploring higher awareness.
Learn about Emotional Intelligence (EQ) through the study of nature’s elements and the influence of our emotions in our overall health.
Learn of nature’s elements, its properties, identify your emotions and learn to manage and express your responses better.
- Class #1 Water: Flexibility symbolically represents fluidity or the ability to “go with the flow.” Convey movement, flow, and relaxation. Emotion: FEAR, affecting Kidneys and Bladder
- Class #2 Wood: presents growth, expansion, and vitality in our life. Emotion: Anger, Rage, affecting Liver and Gallbladder
- Class #3 Fire: represents passion, emotion, and high energy. Emotion: Joy, Drama, affecting Heart
- Class #4 Earth: grounds you and makes you feel stable and balanced. Emotion: Worry, Anxiety affecting Stomach and Spleen.
- Class #5 Metal: brings strength and clarity into your life discipline. Emotion: Grief, Depression, Sadness, affecting Lungs, Large Intestine.
- Class #6 Air: Free Spirit, contribution, will power. Emotion: suppression, lack of freedom affecting the Adrenal Glands, and Pancreas.
- Class #7 Light: enlighten, higher knowledge wisdom. Emotion: feeling of freedom, bliss, complete wellness. Activating the Pineal Gland. When we possess light in our life is like living in heaven here on earth.
Prerequisite: Module #1 or some meditation experience