Lymphatic Drainage Treatment
Surrounding the cells is a fluid that picks up colloids, particles, electrolytes and wastes that are unable to circulate back in the blood. The Lymphatic system is one of our body’s immune systems; it consists of tubes similar to vessels containing walls and valves to prevent the backflow of fluid. Its function is to filter, collect cellular wastes and to drain these fluids, protecting us from disease. It works in conjunction with the spleen, thymus, and tonsils.The lymph fluid runs throughout the entire body, and acts as the dumping ground for each and every cell to dispose of its metabolic waste from the burning off of fuel and energy, as well as the elimination of bacteria and viruses.
Lymphatic Treatments Available: We use a combination of Lymphatic Drainage treatments which are customized to meet the individual needs.
Vibration Machine Recommended:
Stimulates and flushes the lymphatic system, and other benefits such as:
- Increase metabolism / burn fat
- Tone and firm muscles
- Stimulate the lymphatic system
- Decrease cellulite
- Improve circulation
- Increases muscle strength, flexibility, range of motion and mobility
- Accelerates metabolic rate, burns fat and reduces cellulite
- Improves circulation and increases blood oxygenation
- Decreases level of Cortisol (hormone released when we’re under stress)
- Increases bone strength and density
- Reduce Fat/Cellulite: Cellulite is essentially pockets of water, toxins and fat being held under the skin you can target these pockets with infrared waves, and the waves will heat your body under the pockets and actually force the water out through your pores and eliminated the pockets and therefore the cellulite.
- Detoxify your body
- Improves the health of the immune system
Synergica Machine Fat breaking and Drainage
This powerful treatment releases lymphatic blockages and stimulates blood flow, while the light warms-up the tissue to stimulate fat release, the machine treats the deeper fatty layers, working them intensely and encouraging lipolysis (fat depletion).
The Infrared heat in the Machine further increases collagen production, and does not damage the skin tissue or the capillaries.
The machine is conceived different programs which are different for every single indication. They are different for: intensity, electrical impulses, light impulses and duration.
Acupressure and Acupuncture
Lymphatic acupressure and acupuncture is a method use to stimulate specific Lymphatic nodes by breaking the particles, to break and activate the entire system.
The use of a combination of any of these methods will encourage the body’s lymph fluid to the major lymph node stations within the body to stimulate the detoxification and purge of the body retained fluids.
During a Lymphatic treatment:
The body’s waste, which is dumped into the lymph fluid, is moved to the lymph nodes which act as filters to cleanse and purify the lymph fluid and then re-circulate it back throughout the body. The lymph system has no means of circulation unlike the blood system which has the heart to pump and circulate it throughout the body. The only means of lymph fluid circulation is from the body’s movements such as exercise, deep diaphragmic breathing and of course the treatments.
Who can benefit:
Everyone can benefit from these treatments
- Athletes can accelerate the removal of lactic acid and have faster recovery from strenuous competitions, work outs and training.
- Surgery patients can accelerate the reduction of swelling, pain, bruising, and infections, and speed up the healing process.
- Allergy sufferers can reduce the frequency of reactions and headaches.
- Everyone can improve digestive and colon health, reduce water retention and edema, have healthier looking skin, and improve overall health.
By getting regular lymphatic treatments, the immune system is boosted. Keeping the body clean leaves less debris for micro organisms to attach to and invade the body as a virus. It is like cleaning food crumbs off of the kitchen counter to keep away the bugs.