Introducing the Vital Ki Team!
Angela Tobón, R. Ac.
Angela Tobón is a Registered Acupuncturist, a Reiki Master and practices Energy Medicine; Pleiadian Lightwork1 with several other modalities inherited and learnt, which she uses as tools to help restore the body, soul, mind, and spirit.
She started Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) studies inspired by the philosophy of Ancient Medicine and Oriental culture, which has some similarities to her upbringing culture.
Fascinated by the benefits of Natural Medicine, she enrolled in several TCM courses at the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacology Canada, at the University of Toronto, where she finished an advance TCM diagnosis course, and at the Canadian College of Traditional Medicine.
She is the founder of Vital Ki Institute of Holistic Education, is the creator of several Holistic Courses, Mediation and Self-Healing Programs and Teaches all levels of Reiki.
Through her practices which include, Oriental Medicine, Shamanism, Reiki, Pleiadian Lightwork1, Pranic Healing, Sacred Geometry, Esoteric-Healing, Sound Therapy, Guided Meditation and other she wishes to help heal the Soul, Balance the Chakra System and help Align Cosmic energy and Spirit.
Angela’s vision is to continue be at service, to evolve and connect to higher levels of consciousness. She strives to join forces with high-quality health care professionals to share a common dream of connecting heart to heart, soul to soul, bringing together their knowledge values and commitment. She believes that by working together they can truly contribute and offer optimum health care to those who need it.
Angela will also be guiding beautiful meditations, leading holistic workshops and holding space with her essence, wisdom, guidance and love.
1.“Pleiadian Lightwork is the name given to the healing, spiritual activation, and ascension techniques which are part of the Dolphin Star Temple Mystery School. Trainings created by Amorah Quan Yin through Full Sensory Perception (FSP) and other courses.”
Angela acquired the FSP training through a magnificent master, Adama Hamilton who was the first student to totally complete Amorah’s training and apprenticeship program becoming her very first certified PLI and FSP instructor.
Angela Tobón is a member of:
- The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturist of Ontario
- The Board of Natural Medicine Doctors & Practitioners – North America
- Canadian Reiki Association
Certification & Credentials:
- Registered Acupuncturist
- Pleiadian Lightworker1
- Reiki Master Teacher Degree – Mastership in the Usui System of Natural Healing
- Practices Shamanic Soul Healing
- Practices Sacred Geometry and Sound Therapy Healing
- Practices Pranic Healing
- Certified Teacher – Canadian Reiki Assoication
- Reflexologist – Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario
- Licensed Holistic Practitioner – City of Toronto, Ontario
- Teacher at Vital Ki Institute of Natural & Holistic Healings
- Certified Micro-Current Tissue Repair & Cosmetic Practitioner
- Non-Needle Acupuncture (Micro-Current)
- Guided Meditation Teacher
Co-Owner & Director, Healing Artist
Dane Osorio is a hard working Entrepreneur and Healing Artist who started off in the work force in Construction and opened his own Renovation Company in his early 20’s. With his new business growing and expanding he simultaneously decided to follow his heart and partnered up with Angie Tobon in the totally different industry of Health and Wellness where his passion truly lays. Dane constructed the first location of Vital Ki Wellness Center in 2007 in Market Lane, Woodbridge.
His passion lays in helping people, bringing an awareness to the importance of good health and well-being, preventing illness and maintaining good health. Dane has furthered his education in this area. Now at 33 years old he has obtained a few credential under his belt. A Certificate in Osteopathic Manual Practice, Completed Level 1 of Fascial Stretch Therapy, has become a Reiki Master after being an apprentice to his Reiki Master for nearly a decade. He has completed Module 1-3 of Guided Meditation and is now a Guided Meditation Facilitator/ teacher, and completed a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training certified by Yoga Alliance.
Dane’s vision is to continue to contribute his time and devotion to connecting and helping people to healing and bringing wisdom, awareness, unity, value to health care, healing, collective evolution, and Universal Love in all aspects, the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Dane Osorio is a member of:
- Ontario Osteopathic and Alternative Medicine Association
- Angels of the Earth Interfaith Community
- Florestral Community (Costa Rica)
- Conscious Divine Masculinity Toronto
- Conscious Community Toronto
- Soul Movement Community
- Yoga Alliance
- Light Warriors of the World
Certification & Credentials:
- Co-Owner and Director of Vital Ki Natural Health & Wellness Centre
- Co- Owner and Director of Vital Ki Institute of Natural and Holistic Education
- Reiki Master – in the Usui System of Natural Healing
- Certified Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist
- Yoga Teacher (200 Hour Training)
- Licensed Wedding Official – AEIC Weddings Province of Ontario
Vital Ki’s behind the scenes Book Keeping Specialist!
She brings years of experience and a lot of value to our Wellness Centre, practitioners and patients/clients.
We love her energy and order behind the desk and are soo lucky to have her on our team!